— IS EINSTEIN'S FAMOUS 'GOD LETTER' EVIDENCE AS FALSE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE: MENTAL RESERVATION IN BEING EVASIVE ABOUT GOD?
Add Reply
dolf
2018-12-06 06:15:48 UTC
Antwoorden
— IS EINSTEIN'S FAMOUS 'GOD LETTER' EVIDENCE AS FALSE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE:
MENTAL RESERVATION IN BEING EVASIVE ABOUT GOD?

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 6 December, 2018

Should we congratulate Einstein for holding equitable beliefs on GOD and
the BIBLE to Adolf Hitler and ask if being confronted by the blackhole of
ignorance by which oaths of GOD were sworn to HITLER was simply too much
for Einstein’s sensibility as antagonism against the deeds of his Jewish
fathers: 50J when the #41 - ONTIC NECESSITY PRINCIPLES OVER #364 -
QUESTIONS ON THE #430 - LAW OF NATURE were conveyed:

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 -
*MOMENT*

As an IDEA that the #2184 - NATURE AND SO TO SPEAK THE *LEGAL*
*CONSTITUTION* *OF* *THIS* *PROVINCE* *OUGHT* *REST* *ON* *COMPLETELY*
*DIFFERENT* *PRINCIPLES*, namely solely on the PRINCIPLE OF #312 -
*CONTRADICTION* {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - #FIVE YEARS OF SILENCE AS
PYTHAGOREAN IMPIETY} BEING THE MISNOMERED FOUNDATIONAL BASIS TO ROMAN
CATHOLIC BLASPHEMOUS LITURGICAL STUPEFACTION, SEDITION AND TREASON:

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON
NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY
SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

If you didn’t know about trinomial number paradigm as personality of God,
then Albert you must contend with a troubling conscience over binomial
number having by methodology a Nazi predisposition as worldview—they too
made claims of science.

But since we knowing better and are not given to anarchist notion of STATE
have the meta-descriptor prototypes which defines all instantiations of
temporality and a faculty as capacity to convey a cognitive conception of
reality together with the #41 - ONTIC necessity morality proscriptions by
which integrity of the syncretism is assured, to do that we need an
APRIORITY categorical imperative by which to provisionally frame our
transcendent intention as impetus to fecund action:

1) JUXTAPOSITION {@1 - SOVEREIGNTY: SECTION VIII TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT 29 OCTOBER 1900}

2) CONTINUITY {@5 - SUCCESSIVE PRINCIPLE: SECTION IX TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT 29 OCTOBER 1900}

3) COHESION {@65 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC PROTOTYPE AND HUMAN RELATIONS: H54 -
MARRYING MAIDEN}

4) MATERIALITY {@175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR (%22 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS
NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE PROVIDES A MORALITY
SPECTRUM BY WHICH COHESION {ie. #65 / #175} IS FACILITATED)}

At this stage of our conceptual thinking @ 0649 hours it is only
provisional and needs to convey an immaterially sublime rather than only
focused upon symbolic intuition by contrived gesturing as merely fixated
pontificated tokenism.

THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA STATES: “I hereby
declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and ABJURE ALL
ALLEGIANCE AND FIDELITY TO ANY *FOREIGN* *PRINCE*, *POTENTATE*, *STATE*, OR
*SOVEREIGNTY*, OF WHOM OR WHICH I HAVE HERETOFORE BEEN A SUBJECT OR
CITIZEN; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the
United States of America AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; that I
will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on
behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform
noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required
by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian
direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely,
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.”

By what means did Albert declare y
his allegiance to another sovereign STATE?

If it was made on ‘mental reservation in being evasive about God’ then
Einstein was a dishonourable person.

- dolf

Initial Post: 6 December 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON
NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY
[...]

SPECTRUM BY WHICH COHESION {ie. #65 / #175} IS FACILITATED) — RATIONAL PI
AS TIME DIVISIONS BY JUBILEES: #364 x 49 / WEEKS / DAYS: #2184}

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-12-06 06:56:18 UTC
Antwoorden
— IS EINSTEIN'S FAMOUS 'GOD LETTER' EVIDENCE AS FALSE OATH OF
ALLEGIANCE: MENTAL RESERVATION IN BEING EVASIVE ABOUT GOD?

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 6 December, 2018

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of
human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely
primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish," Einstein
writes in the letter

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS
ON NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27
MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 -
PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

If you didn’t know about trinomial number paradigm as personality of
God, then Albert you must contend with a troubling conscience over
binomial number having by methodology a Nazi predisposition as
worldview—they too made claims of science.

But since we knowing better and are not given to any anarchist notion of
[...]

RATIONAL PI AS TIME DIVISIONS BY JUBILEES: #2184 x 49 = 107016 / 293
TROPICAL YEARS: 365.242321; WEEKS; DAYS: #2184}

[...]

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."