-- OH THIS JOYFUL DAY 13 JULY 2017
dolf
2017-07-14 19:10:10 UTC
-- OH THIS JOYFUL DAY 13 JULY 2017

That Chinese dissident and Nobel peace laureate Liu Xiaobo has recently
passed away from a suspected liver disease on 13 July 2017.

That his criminal work which is claimed to be of a substantial merit but is
an offensive, stubborn, belligerent and bellicose action which seeks to
transgress his nation's sovereignty, autonomy, history and literary arts
which are from antiquity.

As profound as his Godless achievements are claimed to be, they are brought
to the dust as being worthless and his soul unmerited for ETERNITY when
compared to my metempirical philosophical / metaphysical artefact which is
the result of some 20 years informal research.

That was as recently as yesterday, made against endless impediment,
defamation and obstruction of others and never once was gracious assistance
and kind regard bestowed.

THE THINGS OF GOD WERE SO CLEARLY DISDAINED BY THE WORLD.

It is a theoretical mathematical noumenon which is an essential logic /
language / knowledge pragmatics / appraisal component for all human sapient
activity deploying Artificial Intelligence (ie. it provides a hierarchical
structure as framework for rules action) applications in much the same way
that the Dewey Decimal System is to a library of books.

It is therefore not presumptuous to say that with respects to the NOBEL
Committee you proffer a feigned, a self justified, sanctimonious and
disdainful lament for a person with whom you have entered into an unlawful
political interference as cabal of opposition against his nation and
people's whereas my Intellectual Property does not do so.

I have therefore no intention of ever acknowledging nor accepting any NOBEL
Prize as your public opportunity is now passed and I abhorred by your
public travesty of decency.

Mine is a private life and I have no intention for all eternity in ever
sharing it with any of you.

I am particularly affronted by an American congress-woman saying, "this is
a sad day!"

As if she is a sidewalk hooker who the opportunism as the wants of the day,
has just realised that her manifesting symptoms of vociferous syphilis is
the consequence of a greasy recreational binge score as the love from some
Mexican amigo who is an illegal getting by in the animalistic manner which
is intrinsic nature.

It is in point of fact, a most glorious day because you and your national
pastime are found to be guilty of the same inhumane and indolent manner of
life over which you accuse others.

YOUTUBE: "We Shall Overcome (Joan Baez)"

-

And we by the merciful grace of God Almighty have now overcome and will
from this day will triumph over your hatred which has masqueraded as a
conditional love and sneering acceptance for too long.

WE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU AND NEITHER WILL WE FORGET.

- dolf
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-14 19:56:05 UTC
-- OH THIS JOYFUL DAY 13 JULY 2017

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 July, 2017

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.15

[...]

YOUTUBE: “Battle Hymn of the Republic (Joan Baez)”

[...]

- http://youtu.be/RkNsEH1GD7Q

And we by the merciful grace of God Almighty are now overcomers and will
from this day triumph over your hatred which has masqueraded as a
conditional love and sneering acceptance for too long.

WE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU AND NEITHER WILL WE FORGET.

dolf

Initial Post: 15 July 2017

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-14 20:04:23 UTC

http://youtu.be/YHforl6vnco

[...]

she bays for justice. In having just realised that her manifesting
symptoms of vociferous syphilis is the consequence of a greasy recreational
binge score as the love bestowed by some Mexican amigo who is an illegal
getting by in the animalistic manner which has an implicit and intrinsic
nature of accountability.

It is in point of fact, a most glorious day because you and your national
pastime are found to be guilty of the same inhumane and indolent manner of
the life that is passed by and over which you accuse others.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-14 21:37:23 UTC
[...]

Prize as your public opportunity is now passed and I am abhorred by your
public travesty of decency.

Mine is a private life and I have no intention for all eternity in ever
sharing it with any of you.

I am particularly affronted by an American congress-woman saying, "this is
a sad day!"

As if she is a sidewalk hooker who by the circumstantial entitlement of
opportunism as the wants of the day, she bays for justice. In having just
realised that her manifesting symptoms of vociferous syphilis is the
consequence of a greasy recreational binge score as the love bestowed by

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-14 22:50:21 UTC
-- OH THIS JOYFUL DAY 13 JULY 2017

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 July, 2017

http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.15

That Chinese dissident and Nobel peace laureate Liu Xiaobo has recently
passed away from a suspected liver disease on 13 July 2017.

That his criminal work which is claimed to be of a substantial merit but is
an offensive, stubborn, belligerent and bellicose action which seeks to
transgress his nation's sovereignty, autonomy, history and literary arts
which are from antiquity.

— PRISONER NUMBER NINE —

YOUTUBE: “El Preso Numero 9 (Joan Baez)”

-

“Prisoner number nine now goes to confess
He is shut up in his cell with the prison priest
Because before dawn they will take away his life
For he killed his wife and a disloyal friend

He speaks thus to the confessor
Yes, sir, I killed them
And if I am reborn
I’ll kill them again

Father, I don’t repent
Nor do I fear eternity
I know that there in heaven
The Supreme Being will judge us
I go to follow their footsteps
I go to search for them farther off

Prisoner number nine was a very consummate man
He spent the night of grief very content in his cell
But at the sight of his love in the arms of his rival
There burned in his breast a rancour he could not stand

At the sound of the trumpet the squad formed
And in the direction of the wall one hears the prisoner say

Father, I don’t repent
Nor do I fear eternity
I know that there in heaven
The Supreme Being will judge us
I go to follow their footsteps
I go to search for them farther off

Ay, ay, ay…”

As profound as his Godless achievements are claimed to be, they are brought
to the dust as being worthless and his soul unmerited for ETERNITY when
compared to my metempirical philosophical / metaphysical artefact which is
the result of some 20 years informal research.

That was as recently as yesterday, made against endless impediment,
defamation and obstruction of others and never once was gracious assistance
and kind regard bestowed.

THE THINGS OF GOD WERE SO CLEARLY DISDAINED BY THE WORLD.

YOUTUBE: “Battle Hymn of the Republic (Joan Baez)”

http://youtu.be/YHforl6vnco

It is a theoretical mathematical noumenon which is an essential logic /
language / knowledge pragmatics / appraisal component for all human sapient
activity deploying Artificial Intelligence (ie. it provides a hierarchical
structure as framework for rules based action) applications in much the

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-15 07:53:21 UTC

- http://youtu.be/7CXAFE8nbg0

[...]

If you have something to say then provide the evidence of facts or reasoned
argument such as my theoretical mathematical paradigm is derived from such
concepts conveyed within Immanuel Kant’s thesis: The Critique of Pure
Reason (1781; second edition 1787)--if not then keep silent.

I QUOTE: "In the third chapter of the "Analytic of Principles," on
phenomena and noumena, Kant emphasizes that because the categories must
always be applied to data provided by sensibility in order to provide
cognition, and because the data of sensibility are structured by the
transcenden­tally ideal forms of intuition, the categories give us
knowledge only of things as they appear with sensibility ("phenomena,"
literally "that which appears"). Although through pure understanding (nous
in Greek) we may think of objects independently of their being given in
sensibil­ity, we can never cognize them as such non-sensible entities
("noumena," literally "that which is thought" as a subject of some 112
mentions). The meaning of Kant's use of the term "phenomena" is
self-evident, but the meaning of "noumena" is not, since it literally means
not "things as they are in­ dependently of appearing to us" but something
more like "things as they are understood by pure thought." Yet Kant appears
to deny that the human understanding can comprehend things in the latter
way."

- http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf

*THUS* *I* *AM* *PROFFERING* *AN* *INFORMED* *AND* *REASONED* *OPINION*
*AS* *THAT* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT* *STATES* *IS* *AN* *IMPOSSIBILITY*
*FOR* *A* *HUMAN* *BEING* *TO* *ACCOMPLISH* *BY* *TRANSCENDENT*
*SAPIENTIAL* *THOUGHT* *AND* *CAPABLY* *DEMONSTRATE* *IT’S* *TEMPORAL*
*CONGRUENCE* *AS* *COHERENCE* *BY* *A* *MATHEMATICAL* *THEORETICAL*
*NOUMENON* *AS* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT*
*HIMSELF* *CALLS* *NOUMENA* *AS* *THE* *PROOF* *OF* *A* *VALID* *AND*
*RATIONAL* *CONCEPT* *ATTAINED* *BY* *PURE* *THOUGHT* *BUT* *MY*
*ANTAGONIST’S* *OPINIONS* *ARE* *ONLY* *A* *SELF*-*INFATUATION* *WITH*
*DELUSION* *AND* *MORE* *PROPERLY* *UNDERSTOOD* *IN* *TERMS* *OF*
*PSYCHOSIS*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jos Bergervoet
2017-07-16 10:57:10 UTC
On 7/14/2017 9:10 PM, dolf wrote:
Post by dolf
That was as recently as yesterday,
Yes it was! But it has now become less recently already,
I'm afraid.. You always see that, dolf.
Jos
dolf
2017-07-16 14:37:12 UTC
INNANE QUESTION: "You dare insult a Nobel Peace Prize winning martyr who
was murdered by a despotic regime for daring to tell the truth, kook?"

Yes I do for unlawful political interference and on some irrational theory
which I proved to be erroneous.

What is your problem?

Do you dare insult the counsel of the Holy One for to do so is also against
Almighty God?

Not even the Chinese Government would allow the term 'RIP' to be used in
association.

Hark now do I hear some alone soul SCREAMING?

The imagery of The Scream [of Nature] has been compared to that which an
individual suffering from depersonalization disorder experiences, a feeling
of distortion of the environment and one's self, and also facial pain in
the form of Trigeminal neuralgia.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR SOUL MUST PASS THROUGH THIS?:

- http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html

MY MIND ALREADY CONFORMS COMPLETELY WITH THIS SENSE OF WHAT IS IMMORTALITY
AND SO I ALREADY DWELL WITHIN ETERNITY WHERE THE ALMIGHTY IS AND WHAT YOU
SEE OF MY MORTAL BODY IS ONLY IT'S INSTANTIATION WITHIN THE TEMPORAL:

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the
trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we
shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on
immortality.

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal
shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying
that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus
Christ.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always
abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is
not in vain in the Lord." [1Corinthians 15:52-58 (KJV)]

As I said to the lady who sold the Chinese restaurant, "I have come here
tonight for dinner and after writing a dissenting opinion on the Chinese
Nobel peace laureate.

So that no-one can accuse me of being disrespectful towards Chinese
government, society, culture, history and literary arts."

WHAT IS YOUR OBJECTION JOS BERGER NOET?

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.8

Make your answer factual, coherent and reasoned or shut the ***@ck up you
Islamic snake 🐍.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddFBZY2otQk5qNlE

- dolf
Post by Jos Bergervoet
That was as recently as yesterday 8 June 2017 when Islam did commit a public blasphemy.
[...]

-- NICK'S END OF WAYS --

"NOBODY WILL EVEN HEAR YOU SCREAM.
FROM THE PLACE WHERE YOU WILL GO.
GOD TO YOU IS A BLASPHEMOUS DREAM.
AND HIS SON YOU DID NOT EVER KNOW."

As profound as his Godless achievements are claimed to be, they are brought
to the dust as being worthless and his soul unmerited for ETERNITY when
compared to my metempirical philosophical / metaphysical artefact which is
the result of some 20 years informal research.

— NECROPHILIA AMERICAN —

"DO THE NATION A GREAT FAVOUR.
GIVE US A PRIVATE JAKE KOVCO.
BULLET HEAD NAIL WITHOUT WAIVER.
ONE LAST HOORAH AND THEN BLOW."

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jos Bergervoet
2017-07-16 15:43:52 UTC
On 7/16/2017 4:37 PM, dolf wrote:
..
.
Post by dolf
As I said to the lady who sold the Chinese restaurant, "I have come here
tonight for dinner and after writing a dissenting opinion on the Chinese
Nobel peace laureate.
So that no-one can accuse me of being disrespectful
..

Why not? Suppose they just start shouting "J'accuse! J'accuse dolf!"
What guarantee do you have?
Jos
dolf
2017-07-16 18:48:04 UTC
..
- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.8

FLUSH the inane Islamic serpent's venom as being past its use-by date and
having no merit beyond its own blasphemous self importance which we do not
by the grace of GOD ALMIGHTY have to listen to...

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddFBZY2otQk5qNlE

Let us dance 💃 the first four days of the COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis
[James 3:7] and kick our heals up in the dust which is the haughty
stupidity, arrogance and impiety of Islam which has unnecessarily occupied
the world for too long.

YOUTUBE: "'Strictly Ballroom' Final Dance"

-

Every brick of the AL AQSA MOSQUE is to be torn down in accordance with
DIVINE edict...

Matthew 24:2 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto
you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be
thrown down.

Mark 13:2 (KJV)
And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there
shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Luke 21:6 (KJV)
[As for] these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which
there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown
down.

OUR PROPHET (PEACE UPON HIS NAME AND ABUNDANT JOY TO OUR HEARTS) HAS SPOKEN
AND SO IT BE DONE...

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-16 21:29:13 UTC
..
- http://youtu.be/dk-nWE9yeG8
Every brick of the AL AQSA MOSQUE is to be torn down in accordance with
DIVINE edict...
Matthew 24:2 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto
you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be
thrown down.
Mark 13:2 (KJV)
And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there
shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Luke 21:6 (KJV)
[As for] these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which
there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown
down.
OUR PROPHET (PEACE UPON HIS NAME AND ABUNDANT JOY TO OUR HEARTS) HAS SPOKEN
AND SO IT BE DONE...
What was it you were saying, "J'accuse, J'accuse."

You are a pathetic crizzling limp-wristed wretched creature Jos Berger
Noet...

YOUTUBE: "JOYFUL NOISE (Man in the Mirror)"

-

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-16 22:26:08 UTC
-- PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC --

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

KOO WEE JOS...
Post by dolf
..
- http://youtu.be/_RxTSoiqXg0

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-16 22:46:47 UTC
Post by dolf
-- PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC --
"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."
KOO WEE JOS...
YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

-

Post by dolf
Post by dolf
..

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-17 18:17:01 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
-- PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC --
"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."
KOO WEE JOS...
YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"
- http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
..
- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.8
BTW JOS BERGER NOET YOU ISLAMIC ARSEWIPE THIS IS HOW YOU *FLUSH* (YOU DO IT
HUMANELY ON THE UNSUSPECTING) WHEN YOU SPEAK IN THE TRINOMIAL TRUTH AS
TONGUE 👅 ON BEHALF OF ALMIGHTY GOD INSTEAD OF YOUR PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL
BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM AS A SHRIEKING BABOON ...

Nous: #25
Time: 20:55 hrs
Date: 2017.2.3
Torah: #70 #50 #6 %81 = #45
Dao: What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious
Tetra: #10 - Defectiveness, Distortion
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing

Latin: Advitor {Infinitely good God} Alt: Rah'el {Friend of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST ACCIDENTS, MAINTAINS HEALTH & HEALS
2. TRADE & BUSINESSMEN
3. BUSINESS
4. Asau
}

#111 CE
- http://www.grapple369.com?time:20.58

***@zen: 4, row: 8, col: 9, nous: 25 [Time: 2055 hrs, Super: #462 /
#67 - Three Treasures; I-Ching: H10 - Treading (conduct), Tread Carefully,
Continuing; Tetra: 48 - Ritual, Ego: #417 / #25 - What's behind it all?,
Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess,
Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 -
Defectiveness, Distortion]

PHIL HELSEL and PHIL MCCAUSLAND (NBCNEWS.COM) @
2058 HOURS ON 16 JULY 2017: "Nine Dead, Man Missing After Flash Flood at
Arizona Swimming Hole:

The aftermath of a deadly flash flood that struck a family gathering in
Arizona took another grim turn Sunday as more bodies were recovered,
bringing the total number of deaths to nine, officials said.

The search for the remaining missing person, a 27-year-old man, continued
along the Verde River in the Tonto National Forest north of Phoenix, a
sheriff's official said. The search was suspended for the night but will
resume Monday, Gila County sheriff’s Detective Sgt. David Hornung said.

Officials said that the dead included 3-year-old and 5-year-old girls, two
7-year-old boys, and a 13-year-old boy, according to NBC Phoenix affiliate
KPNX."

-
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/eight-dead-two-missing-after-flash-flood-arizona-swimming-hole-n783526
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
FLUSH the inane Islamic serpent's venom as being past its use-by date and
having no merit beyond its own blasphemous self importance which we do not
by the grace of GOD ALMIGHTY have to listen to...
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddFBZY2otQk5qNlE
Let us dance 💃 the first four days of the COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis
[James 3:7] and kick our heels up in the dust which is the haughty
[...]
He is my most intimate companion and yet you do not know Him like I know
Him--we speak every day!
YOUTUBE: "That's My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge - [OFFICIAL]"
-

And he saves us from the blasphemous and sanctimonious blowhards like
you...
And we will not share him with self-righteous scum like you...
Did you like the way the Islamists satanic dogs defiled themselves by bowing to other
Gods at the AL Aqsa mosque when they weren't allowed in?
Every brick of that idolatrous building will be torn down for such a
disgraceful public sin against Almighty God.
- dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Someone made a reference regarding feather in Psalm 91. So I thought
I'd like to try and explain it.
Psa 91:1  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall
abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Under his wings by soul shall reside.
Psa 91:2  I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my
God; in him will I trust.
Personally I will also say of the Lord the same thing that scripture
says.
Psa 91:3  Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
and from the noisome pestilence.
Psa 91:4  He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings
shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
As a chicken spreads its wings to harbor the chicks from rain, hail,
sleet or snow, the Lord harbors those who live by faith in him. He
provides us all with his total protection and promises as long as we
are content to dwell there, in His Shadow.
If we run out from under His wings then who have we to blame but
ourselves.
Here is an example of the above from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Luk 13:34  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and
stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered
thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings,
and ye would not!
Luk 13:35  Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I
say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall
say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
And the damage one suffers when they walk away from His coverage.
Not from the wrath of God, but from exposing oneself to the enemy of
God who is quick to destroy the helpless.
Psa 91:5  Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for
the arrow that flieth by day;
Psa 91:6  Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the
destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psa 91:7  A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy
right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psa 91:8  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of
the wicked.
Psa 91:9  Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even
the most High, thy habitation;
Why are all these things available? Because thou hast made the
LORD----thy habitation.
Psa 91:10  There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague
come nigh thy dwelling.
Psa 91:11  For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee
in all thy ways.
Psa 91:12  They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy
foot against a stone.
Psa 91:13  Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion
and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Psa 91:14  Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I
deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psa 91:15  He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be
with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psa 91:16  With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my
salvation.
Parts of this are a messianic prophesy yet all of it is applicable to
those of faith in that day as in this day

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-18 05:58:39 UTC
Anyways, in all these years since Wednesday 20 March 1996 / #0 - New Moon
Thursday 21 March 1996 + 5 x 364 + 182 = 12 September 2001 as GENESIS 4 day
REPRISE the Roman Catholics / Islamists especially have never once engaged
within respectful dialogue and in point of fact have actively and
systematically sought to attack and assail so as do me over.

And thus I advance the informed and reasonable opinion as prudent judgment
within this matter that they ought to be excluded from the reconstructed
Jerusalem Temple.

I have previously raised the issue that the uncouth (x 5) Islamic practice
of circumcision is a quackery based on urine and is not in accord with the
Jewish pious practice.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indR0lrejEwWVRra3c

They have a false claim associated with the crucifixion (ie. PYTHAGOREAN
TERNIO ANAGRAM) that the YAHAD Dead Sea Scroll Community is
quintessentially ESSENE however the Biblical account is of the time of
Queen Esther in 72J BCE

As an ex-policeman and owning an Intellectual Property as trinomial
noumenon of substantiated YAHAD {#509} TORAH / CHRISTIAN religious belief
of 72J BCE = 12 x 294 x 364 or Tropical Year as 293 x 365.2423208191126
days which is better cosmology knowledge than the Julian calendar of 46 BCE
and only corrected by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, and in having been
the target of Roman Catholic persecution for some 20 years as a gay male, I
most strongly object to your apology for fascism.

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:509

The Sovereign trinomial (ie. THREE-SIX-NINE TEMPLE PRAYER TIMES as artefact
of the claim to RATIONAL PI and 364 day / base-7 chronology from AARON /
MOSES) as the transcendent entitlement which invalidates the #15 ... #34
... #65 ... #111 of PYTHAGOREAN/ ROMAN IMPERIALISM as METHODOLOGY (ie.

This IMAGE of a SWASTIKA which predates the German THIRD REICH / NAZI
equivalent use clearly conveys it as a CHRISTIAN emblem of Sunday
Sacredness and Hymeneal (marriage) upon wedding dresses is associated with
the Pythagorean binomial Intellectual TETRAD as depicted and pictured in
the Opinion section of the Herald Sun newspaper of 18 June 2017

) can be established entirely upon mapping the [ACTS 10] TEMPLE PRAYER
TIMES to the grapple369 PARADIGM.

For example:

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.0

That will then give you all the Biblical text by which the Jerusalem
council of Rabbis can build their legal claim to demolish the al aqsa
mosque and re-build the Jewish Temple.

I also consider that the Greeks inclusion is via SPORTing prowess (ie. such
as our AFL and with qualification Evangelical Sunday sacred Christians) as
essence of MIND rather than any pagan religious practices.

- http://youtu.be/yzqTFNfeDnE

And he saves us from the blasphemous and sanctimonious blowhards like
you...

And we will not share him WITH self-righteous scum like you...

Did you like the way the Islamists DOGS defiled themselves by bowing to
other Gods at the Al Aqsa mosque when they weren't allowed in?

Every brick of that idolatrous building will be torn down for such a
disgraceful public sin as blasphemous act against Almighty God.

*JEWISH* *CHRONOLOGICAL* / *MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* / *COMMON*
*AND* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW* *AS* *SYLLOGISTIC* MICROCOSM being constituted by
the three higher numbers of the Decade and which stand for the invisible
and metempirical philosophical and metaphysical theology as the Torah's
which is an Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL conveying the
claim of Natural and Common Law as the Universal basis to an egalitarian
right derived from a legitimate cosmogonic perspective establishing the
existence of a sovereign autonomous right to govern which is expressed
lawfully by a logical syllogism by the first three 3 ordinance statements
of the 10 Commandments.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent to
the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of the
material universe:

22/7 as 3W1D ...

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of* *priests*
x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have
brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before
me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law, that is,
the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March =
1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And
showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]

Being then an alternative, to the encapsulated Pythagorean (Babylonian)
whoredom perpetuated by a HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as only faux-wisdom and
a blasphemy made against the name of God by oath-taking which is not
connected to him as the Almighty as the Father and Jesus of Nazareth as the
Christ by which all things came into being.

As a sophistic justification for marriage by an institutional belief and a
fraudulent basis any sovereign prerogative being established upon a false
and improper claim to a natural law and common and based metaphysical
microcosm as also being constituted by the three higher numbers of the
Decade stand for the invisible and metaphysical world of (HETEROS) NUMBER
mysticism as the symbolic canonical basis for Jewish, Christian and Islamic
dogma on institutional heterosexual marriage.

Which improperly imposes against Human Nature a binary apparatus (ie.
gender and spermatic as bifurcated entities) as a transformative prototype
that is then made against the natural biological order of male/female and
therefore acts entirely amorally within its haughty bestial conduct and
which is against the Divinely sanctioned claim of the Natural and Common as
Universal Law basis to an egalitarian and moral right derived from a
cosmogonic perspective for the existence of a Sovereign autonomous
Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL by those three 3
aforementioned ordinance statements as a logical syllogism expressed of the
10 Commandments.

- dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
-- PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC --
"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."
KOO WEE JOS...
YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"
- http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
..

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-18 06:00:51 UTC
Post by dolf
[...]
the Opinion section of the Herald Sun newspaper of 18 JULY 2017
I WILL POST IMAGES / ARTICLE TOMORROW
Post by dolf
[...]
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
-- PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC --
"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."
KOO WEE JOS...
YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"
- http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
..

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-18 06:18:17 UTC
Post by dolf
[...]

THE ARTICLE IS CALLED 18/07/2017: NEWS: A hook to wedding swastikas

http://heraldsun.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx?issue=18352017071800000000001001&page=14&article=9d482a7f-2a74-4a5b-a014-45db133175c6&key=NhprlKCxOjGbrK2Nkj%2bwEg%3d%3d&feed=rss

THUMB IMAGE VIEW

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbGpnVW1kUURpeXc
Post by dolf
[...]
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
-- PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC --
"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."
KOO WEE JOS...
YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"
- http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
..

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-18 06:27:56 UTC
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/when-brides-wore-swastikas-for-good-luck-on-their-wedding-day/news-story/952e21939b86df02d3f2122d0ba8ec5d
Post by dolf
[...]
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
-- PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC --
"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."
KOO WEE JOS...
YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"
- http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
..

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-18 06:28:41 UTC
Post by dolf
[...]
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
-- PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC --
"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."
KOO WEE JOS...
YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"
- http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
..

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-07-20 19:49:25 UTC
[...]

brought to the dust: In that the Scream of Nature {ie. compare to the
DAOist / Biblical COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} by
Norwegian Expressionist artist Edvard Munch between 1893 and 1910, is an
imagery which has been compared to that which an individual suffering
from depersonalization disorder experiences, a feeling of distortion of
the environment and one's self, and also facial pain in the form of
Trigeminal neuralgia as a psychological characteristic exhibited within
wife's artwork which draws its inspiration from Liu Xiaobo academic work.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scream

As therefore being worthless and his soul unmerited for ETERNITY when
compared to my metempirical philosophical / metaphysical artefact which
is the result of some 20 years informal research.

— NECROPHILIA AMERICAN —

"DO THE NATION A GREAT FAVOUR.
GIVE US A PRIVATE JAKE KOVCO.
BULLET HEAD NAIL WITHOUT WAIVER.
ONE LAST HOORAH AND THEN BLOW."

That was as recently as yesterday, made against endless impediment,
defamation and obstruction of others and never once was gracious
assistance and kind regard bestowed.

THE THINGS OF GOD WERE SO CLEARLY DISDAINED BY THE WORLD.

YOUTUBE: “Battle Hymn of the Republic (Joan Baez)”

http://youtu.be/YHforl6vnco

It is a theoretical mathematical noumenon which is an essential logic /
language / knowledge pragmatics / appraisal component for all human
sapient activity deploying Artificial Intelligence (ie. it provides a
hierarchical structure as framework for rules based action) applications
[...]

NOBEL Prize as your public opportunity is now passed and I am abhorred
by your public travesty of decency.

Mine is a private life and I have no intention for all eternity in ever
sharing it with any of you.

I am particularly affronted by an American congress-woman saying, "this
is a sad day!"

As if she is a sidewalk hooker who by the circumstantial entitlement of
opportunism as the wants of the day, she bays for justice. In having
just realised that her manifesting symptoms of vociferous syphilis is
the consequence of a greasy recreational binge score as the love
bestowed by some Mexican amigo who is an illegal getting by in the
animalistic manner which has an implicit and intrinsic nature of
accountability.

It is in point of fact, a most glorious day because you and your
national pastime are found to be guilty of the same inhumane and
indolent manner of the life that is passed by and over which you accuse